Boracay Hotels/Resorts Best Price Plus Discounts
Looking for a nice and budget Boracay hotel? A place to stay for your vacation in Boracay Island Philippines?
We offer the best price/rate for Boracay hotels and resorts room reservations, plus discounted transfer rate and activities when you book on us. Search from our wide variety of accommodations.
BPHT Booking Services has a strong commitment in giving the best customer service. You can directly contact our customer representative and let our customer representative personally talk to you on the hotel/resort that you are interested in, we will make sure that you will have the best price for your chosen room accommodation, because most of the rates are "negotiable". So you can "ask first" all the information that you need for your assurance before you book.
Here in BPHT's Boracay Hotel/Resort accommodation services we make sure that you will have the answer that you are seeking so can make the best decision.
We will assist you with our prompt customer support if you have any clarifications on your inquiries through our contact us page, online chat support, call/text support or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The best budget price for you. Minimum reservation is 3 days and 2 nights.
- Offers lowest rate on hotel and resort accommodation in Boracay Island Philippines.
- Discounted price on transfers service upon reservations of your hotel or resort.
- Room availability confirmation in less than 24 hrs. time.
- We constantly supervise your transfer from airport arrival until hotel drop off and vice versa.
- Pick up and drop off service - As part of our premium service, we make sure that our transport provider pick you up and drop you off at your respective destination.
- We efficiently communicate between transportation provider and the traveler for updates and advisories.
- We personally manage and arrange the transfer service and request of our guest.
- Experience fast, safe and reliable tourist transit.
- We are Local's of Boracay, Malay, Aklan Philippines.
- We are morally obliged to keep Boracay Island safe, tourist friendly and observe Ecotourism.
- No hidden fees.