Located in Libacao Aklan, the Center of Panay Island, where you can also find Aklan's highest mountain peak. Experience the outdoor adventure while trekking, river crossing and mountain climbing to reach the magnificent Boray Falls.
- 6:00 AM: Pick up from the hotel going to Caticlan Port
- 7:00 AM - 10:30 AM : Departure from Caticlan Jetty Port to Brgy. Rosal, Libacao.
- 10:30-11AM : 30 minutes walk from Brgy. Rosal mainroad to Boracay Falls.
- 11:00 AM : Enjoy buffet lunch, swimming,sight seeing.
- 1:00 PM : departure from Boray Falls and Brgy. Rosal going back to Boracay hotel.
* Minimum booking is 4 persons
- Roundtrip pick up service from the hotel, boat, and private van to location and return.
- Terminal Port fees and Environmental fees (Caticlan)
- Buffet lunch
- Fresh unlimited Buko fruit along the way (While trekking)
- with tour guide
Pick-up service from hotel is included provided that it is within Station(1-2-3).
Book your reservation at least two (2) days in advance to avail these activities.
For instant and group booking please call us.